Hogwarts : Now and Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts : Now and Forever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Affiliate with Us
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutants
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Vote for Us
Site Time
Summer Year 2017

Christina Maze New CD Poster Released!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melody Warren
Adult
Adult
Melody Warren

Christina Maze New CD Poster Released! Empty
PostSubject: Christina Maze New CD Poster Released!   Christina Maze New CD Poster Released! EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:01 am

Hello all of the wizarding community, this is your favorite reporter Melody Warren! Among all of this darkness and horrible news going around lately one Ms. Christina Maze decided she would release a new poster for her upcoming new album entitled 'Dangerous Inferno'. Just from the title it sounds like this album will be amazing! Here is the poster below.

Christina Maze New CD Poster Released! J8lfkn

Ms. Maze also had a few words to say describing her upcoming 4th album.

" With this album I just wanted to go for it, I wanted to take risks and show you the good, bad, and the ugly sides of me. I think with this one the risks are well worth it, you'll see many layers of my life, you'll hear some slow tempo songs, some hard rocking head banging songs, maybe some blues or jazzy. It's a variety of things, hopefully everyone will like it and enjoy it, I know not everyone will but hopefully a few will."

No release date for 'Dangerous Inferno' has been issued yet, but stay tuned for more information and interviews with Christina Maze!
Back to top Go down

Christina Maze New CD Poster Released!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts : Now and Forever :: OOC Area :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: