Hogwarts : Now and Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts : Now and Forever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Affiliate with Us
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutants
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Vote for Us
Site Time
Summer Year 2017

Student and Teacher Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christina Maze
Head Admin/Founder
Head Admin/Founder
Christina Maze

Student and Teacher Information Empty
PostSubject: Student and Teacher Information   Student and Teacher Information EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:23 am

I thought it would be cool to post a little something for students and teachers. Just so you all know, your student charries nor your professor charries have to be evil or agree with Lucian's ways, they can be if you want, just thought people might want to know in case they had a question or something about that.

Chrissy~
Back to top Go down
https://thehogwartsnow.rpg-board.net
Christina Maze
Head Admin/Founder
Head Admin/Founder
Christina Maze

Student and Teacher Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student and Teacher Information   Student and Teacher Information EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:37 am

I thought I should add one more little thing here too.

If you want to be a professor the charrie must be ACTIVE, even if it's one or two posts a week that'll count as you being active. Unless you have a medical condition or some other form for not posting than you won't have to post. Also, if you're a student and your profile has been accepted but you haven't been sorted it's okay to post until you've gotten sorted. As long as your PROFILE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED there shouldn't be a problem. If your profile hasn't been finished or accepted than you CANNOT post on the forum.

Thanks,

Chrissy~
Back to top Go down
https://thehogwartsnow.rpg-board.net

Student and Teacher Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts : Now and Forever :: Welcome to Hogwarts Now and Forever :: HNF Important Information (MUST READ) :: Information-
Jump to: