Hogwarts : Now and Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts : Now and Forever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Affiliate with Us
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutants
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Vote for Us
Site Time
Summer Year 2017

Comment on the Signature Above You

Go down 
+5
Storm Farron
Nathaniel Lancer
David Shuter
Sam Hawthorn
Christina Maze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina Maze
Head Admin/Founder
Head Admin/Founder
Christina Maze

Comment on the Signature Above You Empty
PostSubject: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:01 am

I absolutely love this game!

Okay I think the title says it all but I'll elaborate a bit, in this game you comment on someones signature, it can be silly or serious just not mean ok?

So the next person to reply will comment on my siggys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thehogwartsnow.rpg-board.net
Sam Hawthorn
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:30 am

I'm bored so i'll play lol

It's very cool, i love how she's kinda smirking in the center pic Smile
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Auror
Auror
David Shuter

Location : Ministry of Magic by Day, With the Rebels by night.

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:38 am

That sadness though, I think we tie for saddest signature of the week XD
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer
Creature
Creature
Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:58 pm

I don't agree. I don't see sadness except in davids eyes. Sam's is sad but David's has a sorrow in the eyes but a determination and a fierce will shown in posture and stance. The quote on the signature could be taken as many things but most of all it gives the feeling of a man who in a fight wouldn't hold back and just give it all regardless of the risks. Nothing to lose means you have nothing to fear leaving behind. Whether true or not doesn't matter it shows a fighter's determination. He seems willing to give the good fight...even with the sorrowful gaze in his eyes and the thin line of his lips...as an artist David's signature holds more a sense of fighter's will and determination with a minor sadness as the images show more reasons for fighting than sad memories. In my opinon.

overall I love all the siggy's on this sitethough XD
Back to top Go down
Storm Farron
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Storm Farron

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:35 am

Sam needed a new sad siggy lol Razz, anywho, love the saying and little starla is soooo cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessie Rockwell
Adult
Adult
Jessie Rockwell

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:39 am

Storm looks like she is flirting and sexy...with the sexy and i know it look. plotting a bit of trouble yet daydreaming of someone she holds dear. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aqua Strife
Moriens Sixth Year
Moriens Sixth Year
Aqua Strife

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:32 am

Soo Ravenclawesque i love it!! Razz i like how he is in a way unsure and Rowena is kinda telling him it'll be alright and to trust her Smile that's what i get out of it anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Jessie Rockwell
Adult
Adult
Jessie Rockwell

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:02 am

aqua looks like she is bored and if the fun won't come to her...she is going to create it and make the fun come to her. she is dressed like she don't care and a mixture of innocent child and sexy stripper lady XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head Healer/Admin/Co-Founder
Head Healer/Admin/Co-Founder
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:34 pm

It's very simple and very cool, i like how Rowena is kinda looking over him and is like 'don't you mess with my descendant.' lol
Back to top Go down
Iris Ravenwood
Creature
Creature
Iris Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:52 am

I love the saying Very Happy it's soo cute and adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Signature Above You   Comment on the Signature Above You Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Signature Above You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts : Now and Forever :: OOC Area :: Games and Extra's-
Jump to: